Xperia Pro is one of the QWERTY slider based smartphone launched with 3.7 inch LED-backlit LCD, capacitive Touchscreen offering 480 x 854 pixels resolutions. Running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system the device is powered with 1GHz Qualcomm Processor and 512MB of RAM. Users also get 8 Megapixel rear Camera for capturing their favorite moments in high quality images as well as Full HD Videos. There is also a 0.3 megapixel front facing camera for making video calls and conferencing. As per storage we get 8GB built-in storage capacity which can be expanded upto 32GB using MicroSD Card. Here is the complete list of specifications for Xperia Pro:
- OS: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Display: 3.7 inch LED-backlit LCD, capacitive Touchscreen
- Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels
- CPU: 1GHz Qualcomm Processor
- RAM: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 8 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB
- Camera: 8 Megapixel rear camera, VGA Front Facing camera
- GPU: Adreno 205
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth, USB.
To make out most of the device you will require its PC Suite. This is a PC based application which not only allow you to sync or backup the contacts, messages and calendars with PC and web services but you can also use your Xperia Pro as a Modem for sharing Internet on your PC. It also keeps your phone updated to the most recent version of Firmware update. There are many more things you can do with PC Suite. If you want you can download the same from this page.