The Google WiFi app comes very handy when you really want to have control on your Home WiFi connectivity. This small app lets you control all your Google Wifi points as well as OnHub right away from your Google smartphone or iPhone. That’s not all. Once you setup and configure the app, you can easily share your Wi-Fi password, have a look on online devices, set priority devices that helps you to improve the performance, and do much more. Using Google WiFi app you can also pause Wi-Fi connectivity on your kid’s devices. isn’t that awesome? Of course it is.
The app also offers you complete insights of your WiFi network. Here’s what else you can do with this tiny app:
- Set up your Google Wifi system or OnHub in just a few minutes
- Prioritize a device for faster speeds when it matters most
- Pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
- See what’s connected to your network and how much bandwidth you’re using
- Create a separate network for your guests
- Run a network check to test your connection speed
- Make changes to your settings, such as your Wi-Fi network name and password
- Add a network manager who can help you monitor your Wi-Fi
Google WiFi app is now available to download for Android and iOS devices. Store links are given below. If you want, you can also download APK file directly from below link to install it on your phone. Have fun.