Huawei has launched its latest Flagship smartphone today called ‘Honor 9’ with high-end specifications, massive 6GB of RAM and Dual Rear cameras. The phone is launched in China as Honor 9 but it is the same Huawei P10 which was launched earlier this year without Leica SUMMARIT branded lenses.
The new Honor 9 looks beautiful and premium with its 3D Metal and Glass packaging that changes color when light is reflected on it. It sports a 5.15 inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. The phone is running on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with company’s own EMUI 5.1 on top of it. It supports Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD) with Hybird slot. It also has a Fingerprint sensor integrated with the physical home button on the front.
Huawei has powered up Honor 9 with Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) processor + i6 co-processor accompanied by Mali G71 Octa-core GPU. You just cannot doubt about the performance at such powerful processing. Talking about RAM and storage, Honor 9 comes in different variants, which are as follows:
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage – 2299 yuan ($338 / Rs. 21780 approximately)
- 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage – 2699 yuan ($397 / Rs. 25,580 approximately)
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage -2999 yuan ($441 / Rs. 28,415 approximately)
All these variants can be expanded further using microSD card. Now talking about camera, since it is a Flagship phone, Honor 9 carries Dual Camera Setup like many other flagship phones now a days.
With the new Honor 9 we get a 20 Megapixel (Monochrome) + 12 Megapixel (RGB) Dual rear cameras on the rear facing with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF and f/2.2 aperture. It offers you 2x hybrid zoom and laser autofocus for quick focus. You can also record Ultra HD 4K videos with this camera. For slefie fans, we get an 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
As per connectivity, Honor 9 supports almost all major connectivity features including 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C. It is powered on 3200mAh battery with fast charging support.
Honor 9 Specifications:
- Android 7.0 Nougat based with EMUI 5.1
- Hybird Dual SIM support
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.15 inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) processor + i6 co-processor
- Mali G71 Octa-core GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Expandable using microSD card
- 20 Megapixel (Monochrome) + 12 Megapixel (RGB) Dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF and f/2.2 aperture
- Ultra HD 4K video recording
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3200mAh battery with fast charging
You can download the latest Huawei PC suite and and official USB Driver for your new Honor 9 smartphone from this page in just a single click. These both are free softwares but very helpful and important for your phone since they not only let you transfer data but let you do several important tasks which cannot be done with the phone alone. For example, you can Backup the entire phone with all its apps, cache, files, folders, etc on your PC that can be used anytime to Restore back the device without loosing even a single file, if anything goes wrong with it. Using the same you can also Sync information from phone to PC and clouds. You can share mobile internet over USB instantly.
PC suite even keeps your videos, music and pictures synced and updated between phone and PC so that you never loose any of your personal stuffs again. You can keep the phone optimized with latest software updates and security patches using PC suite. There’s lots more to do. USB driver on other hand is must because it is the one that connects your Honor phone with computer in the first place. You will also need it while Rooting or installing any Custom ROM on your Huawei phone. So get both the tools right now and make the best out of it.
Download Huawei PC Suite : Download Huawei USB Driver :