OnePlus has finally rolled out Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based ‘Oxygen OS 3.0.2’ firmware update for OnePlus 2. If you remember, they released the same update in Beta phase back in March. Now, we have the stable version bringing so many new features and bug fixes to your OnePlus 2.
From Battery optimization to improved camera, from Dirac HD Sound technology to improved Shelf UX, there’s so much to explorer with this new update. If you are OnePlus 2 user, you must get your phone updated to Oxygen OS 3.0.2. It would have already reached your phone via OTA. If not, you must go to Settings > System updates and check for the same manually. make sure you are connected to WiFi while downloading this Update because it is about 1.1GB in size.
If still, you can’t see the update via OTA, don’t worry. You can download this official Oxygen OS 3.0.2 firmware manually from this page and flash it manually. Downloading the Firmware package takes just one click from this page. But before that, lets take a look at its complete change log:
Highlights and Changelog of OxygenOS 3.0.2:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgrade
- Enhanced Doze mode for better battery life
- System wide performance improvements
- Improved fingerprint sensor performance and recognition
- New OnePlus Camera UI and AF optimization
- MaxxAudio and Tuner have been removed. We have integrated with Dirac HD Sound technology for the speaker so you get a great experience without the knobs and dials
- Shelf UX has been improved. You can now long press to edit a board
- You can now lock apps in recents so they won’t be cleared away. We’ve also added clear process in addition to clear-all for those of you who want a better control of background processes
- Network operator selection will now stick to your choice so you don’t accidentally roam onto unintended networks
- Swiftkey update to 6.3.3